It’s time to announce the winners of the Great GAM Giveaway! We want to thank everyone who applied, as we ended up with dozens of great candidates and it was an extremely difficult decision. Winners were selected based on criteria that included review of current brand assets, business goals as outlined in application, demonstration of need and our desire to equally represent the three application categories. Organizations selected will receive a Growth Assessment Meeting (GAM), which is a 3 hour meeting with the REACTOR team that provides a comprehensive examination of the current brand and develops actions items to take the brand to the next level. These GAM meetings will take place over the next few months, and we look forward to sharing sneak peaks from these fun meetings on our blog.
Here are the organizations selected (in alphabetical order), along with links to their websites:
1. BigBang (startup)
2. Brewster Place (nonprofit)
3. Creelio (startup)
4. Efficiency Girl (startup)
5. First Trust Company of Onaga (established business)
6. Idyllwild Arts Foundation (nonprofit)
7. Legal Aid of Western Missouri (nonprofit)
8. Ripple Glass (established business)
9. Second Harvest Community Food Bank (nonprofit)
10. Shawnee Chamber of Commerce (established business)
REACTOR launched the Great GAM Giveaway as a celebration of our 10th Anniversary. We have a few more surprises in store before we move into our 11th year, so stay tuned and thanks again to all who participated in the Great GAM Giveaway!